With this series, there are viewers who have read the novels and viewers who haven’t. I am one who has not. Which means that I’m learning as I go and this week, just like last week, I’m finding myself extremely concerned for Simon as it becomes more and more apparent that he’s well on his way to becoming a creature of the night.
There were so many good things about this episode so I wanted to take a minute to check out what the fans on Tumblr had to say. Take a look at their thoughts below!
Simon: You know that thing where you think you’re catching a cold but you never actually get sick?
Clary: Yeah, I totally get it
No, Clary. Nono. No you don’t
Maryse is perfect and by that I mean I hate her
- Hug your daughter
- Don’t act like you know Clary before you’ve even met her
- STOP SHITTING ON DOWNWORLDERS I WILL FIGHT YOU
I watched the first four episodes of Shadowhunters before I read a word of the books. Then I finished all six books before watching episode five…
Okay Clary but there were clearly other fucking features in that vision Clary
But in all seriousness, did Clary really believe Alec would open up to her, a girl he barely knows and most certainly doesn’t trust, when he hasn’t even been able to talk about it to Isabelle? especially when he hasn’t even been able to accept it himself?? what the hell is she expecting from him what the fu c k
I like how in the books, when Clary pointed out Alec’s crush on Jace, he freaked tf out and slammed her into a wall and threatened to kill her but in the show he just stared for a minute and went “well you’re in love with him too”
1) Alec is having the worst day ever he needs a hug pronto.
2) Isabelle needs a hug also.
3) the Lightwood siblings need to be reassured that they are actually great
4) Jace needs to get to fuck. He is being such a twat.
5) I’ve never related to a character more than Meliorn in my life.
6) Clary needs to open her eyes to her best friend who is clearly not okay
7) Alec noticed he is not okay
8) Maryse needs to chill out (also her name is not pronounced how I thought it was ahaha)
9) Alec’s “I didn’t totally screw everything up” killed me
10) Thank god we didn’t get Teen Wolf wolves
It was so good and I can’t wait for next week to get here I need mooore
Simon is literally jumping walls and shit I love my vampire baby
Maryse is just like how she is in the book, cold as hell and she treats everyone as shit except Jace damn
Check out Shadowhunters on FreeForm, Tuesday nights at 9pm.