Fandom Speaks: Welcome to the Future, Liars
Welcome back, PLL fans and welcome to Fandom Speaks where we showcase some of the things YOU are saying about each episode after it airs.
One of the most honest and funny things on Tumblr today regarding last night’s episode is regarding the time jump. User freedomiscontagious says the following:
“It’s funny how all the liars (except Emily) have managed to build themselves glorious careers in 5 years after graduating from high school. I graduated high school 5 years ago and I’m still in uni, dafuq kind of utopian world of mass employment do they live in???”
Other viewers simply had a lot of questions about what happened in the time that was missed.
Questions such as:
- What the hell happened to Shower Sara Harvey?
- What did Ezra say to the judge?
- What happened between Spoby?
- What happened between Haleb?
- Who is Toby building the house for?
- What are those pills Emily’s taking?
Do any of you have the answers?
Finally, a bullet point reaction post from Tumblr user 6plls:
PLL 6×11 Reaction Post:
- Previously on PLL……ew
- Alison is a smexy teacher
- Dr.Rollins is kinda cute
- THE SPENCER WASHINGTON SCENE IS EVERYTHING NOW
- The view from Hanna’s plane is brighter than my future
- ALISON’S SHHH
- THEY’RE SO BEAUTIFUL
- IS EMILY SICK?!!?!?
- RIP WAYNE
- Ashley’s out of the kitchen
- NICOLE IS A
- The Brotherhood Of Ex-Boyfriends
- Toby is building the house for YOU SPENCER
- MONA YASS!!
- Why are they so mean to Mona? :(((
- IS MONA LYING?!?!?
- YOU’RE SMALL BUT YOU ARE MIGHTY
- RIP CAHRLOTTE
- Spaleb? Spaleb?!?! Spaleb?!?!?!?!?!
- SARA EW
- TF DID THEY DO TO HER
- WHERE’S THE A TEXT?