Jennifer Redelle Carey is a second generation nerd (her father worked at Ren Faire and owned a comic book shop before she was born.) She spent her early formative years going to San Diego Comic Con ('92-'97) and devouring roughly five hundred comic books (mostly X-Men related titles) of her father's massive (60,000+) comic collection. She used to want to be Kitty Pryde when she grew up.
Five quick facts about Jennifer:
1. She was a wench in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
2. She is an Agent Carter superfan and has met over twenty-five members of the cast and crew.
3. The Law of Attraction is of great interest to her and she teaches people how to attract the things they would like into their own lives.
4. She's kind of crazy about flamingos.
5. She cried tears of joy for two hours when she learned her favorite male character from Marvel was going to be in Deadpool 2 (The Law of Attraction works!)
Bonus 6. She took a Greyhound to NYC from LA last September to see the actors from Kingsman: The Golden Circle at various tapings in the city over a 36 hour span.