The June edition of Diamond Comic Distributors’ monthly PREVIEWS catalog arrives digitally and in print on May 30th and features comic books, graphic novels, toys, and other pop culture merchandise scheduled to go on sale beginning August 2018.
First up is The Sandman Universe #1, which is featured on the front cover of this month’s PREVIEWS catalog. DC Entertainment returns with Neil Gaiman’s take on the world of the Endless in a one shot that will help launch four new magical and mysterious issues.
The back cover features Dark Horse Comic’s The Seeds #1, written by David Aja and Ann Nocenti. This story is about the environmental collapse and aliens who are ready to help the Earth… or are they?
The June issue of PREVIEWS also includes:
- BOOM! Studios’ Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass, their first original graphic novel
- Dark Horse Comics presents Super Mario Bros Encyclopedia
- DC’s Adventures of Super Sons #1, which will continue the adventures of Superboy and Robin, the sons of Superman and Batman.
- Dynamite Entertainment’s Project Superpowers #1, which boasts heroes from the past coming together to save the future
- IDW Publishing and Oni Press’ Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons #1, a comic featuring a multi-dimensional crawl for the twosome.
- Image Comics’ Leviathan #1, which features an unspeakable demon summoned through the writing of John Layman.
- Marvel Comics’ Infinity Wars #1 and Fantastic Four #1, which will undoubtedly bring fans from the movie franchise into the very rich world of Marvel.
- Disney Frozen: Breaking Boundaries, which takes Elsa and Anna on many new adventures in this continuation of the new Disney classic.
All this awaits you in the June edition of PREVIEWS, available on Wednesday, May 30th in print at your local comic shop or specialty store at its regular cover price of just $3.99 or digitally here.
Diamond Comic Distributors (DCD) is the world’s largest supplier of English-language comic books and pop-culture merchandise. For more information, visit Diamond at their website.