Vulture has recently announced that they will be bringing Vulture Festival to Los Angeles in 2017. With dates set for November 18–19 at the iconic Hollywood Roosevelt, if you are in LA, you will be able to watch the likes of Ava DuVernay, James Franco, Issa Rae, Ryan Coogler and more all at the same event.
For the past four years, Vulture Fest has been in New York, with participants including Amy Poehler, Shonda Rhimes, Trevor Noah, Ethan Hawke, Solange, and even the Muppets. We are only expecting them to bring the best to the west coast as well, and so far, the lineup looks pretty awesome. Here are some of the highlights.
- A look inside Stranger Things- Get an inside scoop on the world of Stranger Things with the show’s creators Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer and executive producer Shawn Levy. (November 18 at 1:45 p.m., $25)
- The Disaster Artist- Watch James Franco in his element host a talk about his newest project The Disaster Artist, a film about the making of the film The Room. (November 18 at 5:45 p.m., $25)
- Wine Down with Issa Rae- Issa Rae will bring the fan loved Wine Down web segments to life in this panel where she will talk about all things Insecure. (November 18 at 6:15 p.m., $25)
- The Shape of Water’s Guillermo del Toro and Doug Jones- Filmmaker Guillermo del Toro and actor Doug Jones will speak about their new movie, The Shape of Water which has already created a lot of buzz in the film festival world. (November 18 at 8:30 p.m., $25)
- Ava DuVernay and Ryan Coogler- Friends and now big time movie makers Ava DuVernay and Ryan Coogler are set to discuss the much anticipated A Wrinkle in Time and Black Panther. (November 19 at 11:30 a.m., $25).
These are just a few of the highlights of a jam packed schedule, you can purchase tickets here, but hurry, they’re going quickly!