The other day, I wrote an article about how much I love Tom Holland, and I was surprised that so many people found it interesting. So, by popular demand, I’d like to share with you all my other current celebrity crush: Harrison Osterfield.
Harrison and Tom are the definitions of best friend goals. They go pretty much everywhere together, and Harrison even has a job as a Production Assistant on the upcoming Spider-Man Homecoming film. Being the super fangirl that I am, I leaped at the opportunity to visit the set while they were wrapping up filming the movie in Queens. I saw first hand how involved he was with the film and also how STUNNING his eyes are in person.
So in honor of Harrison and Tom still chilling in New York City (even though I haven’t run into them again yet), I put together a collection of my Top 10 Harrison moments.
10. I mean, this just isn’t fair.
9. I never thought I would be this interested in bread, but here I am.
8. He’s a really talented performer; he was even accepted into the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art!
7. If you need further proof of his talent, just look at this.
6. LOOK! AT! HIS! EYES!
5. EVERYONE wants him to be Harry Osborn; Marvel just needs to make it happen (they even share the same initials).
Us: Is Harrison Harry Osborn or not?
— Spooky Spidey Trash (@TomsSmile__) August 29, 2016
4. His 17th birthday party was LIT.
3. Honestly, he just tells it like it is.
Frodo's just a little bitch really
— Harrison Osterfield (@HazOsterfield) December 11, 2014
2. Okay but in all seriousness, someone come up with a new fandom name, please…
@ZendayaGuetta thank you haha but I dont deserve it. someone on ask fm came up with Haztags
— Harrison Osterfield (@HazOsterfield) April 28, 2013
1. FRIENDSHIP GOALS!
BONUS! The most iconic Instagram comment…
If anyone has any suggestions for any other celebrities I should do this for, feel free to comment below or tweet me!