Alright Arrow fans. The long, agonizing hiatus of Arrow will be over in just a few more days. Excited? Of course you are!
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been given a handful of extended trailers, sneak peek clips, and hot promotional pictures for Season 4!
So what can you expect from Season 4, given all that we’ve received? Let’s review!
- A more domestic Olicity.
- An interrupted proposal thanks to Thea and Laurel.
- Damien Darkh isn’t as subtle as he seems. Be very afraid.
- A reconciliation between Oliver and Diggle. I will ship that bromance forever.
- Badass-ness from Felicity, Thea and Laurel.
- More villains trying to ruin Starling City.
- Michael Holt aka Mr. Terrific!
- Diggle’s new suit.
- Team Arrow’s new lair/hang out spot this season.
- Oliver Queen fighting to save his city and the people that he loves. Also, he’s finally the GREEN ARROW now!
Catch the season 4 premiere of Arrow, October 7th at 8/7c only on the CW!
You don’t want to miss it. Sinceriously. *Spoken in Stephen’s Amell’s voice*