5 Things Sleepy Hollow Fans May Want to See in Season 3
Spoiler Alert: This article contains information for episodes that may not have aired in some regions.
Sleepy Hollow is a supernatural series that is a modern retelling of Washington Irving’s “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”. In the show, Ichabod Crane (Tom Mison) awakens in the 21st century after he is killed by the Headless Horseman, due to a spell cast by his witch wife Katrina. He teams up with police Lieutenant Abigail “Abbie” Mills (Nicole Beharie). Together they discovered they were The Witnesses, charged with stopping the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse .
- Ichabod and Abbie learn the next threat they face as Witnesses. In the season finale “Tempus Fugit”, Ichabod and Abbie defeated Katrina after Abbie went back to the 18th century. Abbie learned from her ancestor, Grace that she has bigger battles to face. Viewers are curious to find out what these battles are.
- Abbie finds about her past. The mythology of Sleepy Hollow connects Ichabod and Abbie through her ancestors. It will be interesting to find out more about who Abigail Mills really is. Fans would also like to meet other members of the Mills family tree through flashbacks.
- More episodes with ‘Team Witness’. The best episodes from the first two seasons were the ones where Ichabod, Abbie and Jenny worked together. They were Sleepy Hollow version of the Scooby Gang. Each character was an important member of the team and together, they were stronger. The result gave viewers some of the best episodes of the series.
- The Return of Hawley. Every series needs a snarky character and Nick Hawley fit the bill. He left the show after a battle with his Vetala ex guardian. Fans may like to see him return during Season 3.
- Exciting new characters. In order for a series to progress new characters should be introduced into the storylines. It will be interesting to see what new characters Sleepy Hollow will add in Season 3.
Season 3 of Sleepy Hollow premieres Thursday, October 1 at 9/8c on FOX.