Well…that was a cliffhanger! Timeless fans, we had a nail-biting rollercoaster that ended in me literally yelling at my TV screen last night, and a few questions in my mind at where we go next!
This whole season has been a non-stop barrel of fun, getting to know not only Lucy, Wyatt, and Rufus, but Agent Denise Smith, Jiya, our charming antagonist Flynn and the entirely creepy Rittenhouse crew. Going into 2017 I have no doubt we’ll get to know everyone even better, but there are few questions burning in my mind following “The Capture of Benedict Arnold.”
So without further ado, let’s dive into my top questions post our midseason finale!
- What are the repercussions going to be from killing the originating member of the entire organization, David Rittenhouse? (Top casting choice, by the way, I’ve wanted to punch that guy since BtVS)
- How long will Lucy be a captive of Flynn? (Real question how long will it take for her to outsmart him and escape?)
- Will being in his company (against her will) lead her to understand how he got ahold of her future journal?
- Lucy’s father is a high ranking member of 2016 Rittenhouse. Might he be exposed when he finds out Flynn has kidnapped her?
- Most importantly when will we get more ordinary scenes? I.E. Lucy having dinner with Denise and her partner (which I loved), Jiya playing video games with Rufus, and if I’m wishing for anything a private dinner between Lucy and Wyatt, please!
It’s going to be a long hiatus so settle in Timeless fans and let me know what are your top questions post “The Capture of Benedict Arnold”?
Timeless airs Mondays 10/9c on NBC.