I Am Shark records is pleased to announce the upcoming release of the original motion picture soundtrack to Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones, on March 15th. This 2xLP gatefold colored vinyl will be available for the first time ever as a stand-alone vinyl release. In addition, the first pressing will be limited to 1000 copies and is available for pre-order now via the I Am Shark online store.
The original motion picture soundtrack to Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones, composed by the legendary John Williams, was originally released alongside the movie in 2002. This musical masterpiece has been remastered in order to maximize the recording’s dynamic range with its pristine highs and lows while continuing with I Am Shark’s innovative variant character color coordination.
This new vinyl release of the Episode I soundtrack comes in 5 different variations while the upcoming vinyl release of the Episode II soundtrack will premiere fan favorite Jango Fett’s own colored vinyl pressing (Silver / Transparent Royal Mix). Aside from beautifully colored vinyl and the eye-catching imagery featured on the gatefold packaging, there are hints of a hidden surprise included in this special release.
A sample from this release is linked below. Take a moment enjoy the majesty of John Williams’ score:
from the Star Wars Episode II Soundtrack on YouTube
I Am Shark has plans to complete the soundtrack trilogy, following Episodes I (Available Now), and II (Pre-Order), with the first ever stand-alone vinyl pressings of the Star Wars Episode III soundtrack in upcoming months.
Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones – Track Listing
- “Star Wars Main Title and Ambush on Coruscant” (3:46)
- “Across the Stars (Love Theme from Attack of the Clones)” (5:33)
- “Zam the Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant” (11:07)
- “Yoda and the Younglings” (3:55)
- “Departing Coruscant” (1:44)
- “Anakin and Padmé” (3:57)
- “Jango’s Escape” (3:48)
- “The Meadow Picnic” (4:14)
- “Bounty Hunter’s Pursuit” (3:23)
- “Return to Tatooine” (6:57)
- “The Tusken Camp and the Homestead” (5:54)
- “Love Pledge and the Arena” (8:29)
- “Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale” (10:45)